Dear Customers, Friends and Colleagues.
We at Applied Biomimetic are continuously monitoring the current COVID-19 situation and we have adjusted our business practices to ensure the safety of our employees, and the products and services we deliver.
During this difficult time, we would like to let you know that are continuing to operate our two primary locations in Gaithersburg, Maryland. We would like to assure you that we are doing the following:
- We remain open for business and are following best practices in assuring the health of our employees and the integrity of our products.
- We have enhanced our personal hygiene and facility cleaning and we minimize gathering per the practices recommended by US Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- Travel and physical interactions between our two sites have been minimized.
- We ask that any personnel stay at home if they feel sick, and to follow a selfquarantining and treatment as per medical authorities.
- Personnel that are not essential to mission-critical laboratory work, supply chain, manufacturing, logistics and customer fulfilment are currently working from home.
- We have taken new precautions on raw material delivery and finished goods pickup as well as limiting interaction with 3rd party external services.
- Our staff is available for technical consultation via phone, email and through several common video conferencing platforms.
- We have stocked-up on critical raw materials in advance of this situation, and we continue to manufacture products for customer orders and for inventory.
- We are working closely with our logistics partners to assure prompt, professional and coordinated deliveries to our customers.
We will continue to remain vigilant, and abreast of this dynamic situation.
With best regards,
The Applied Biomimetic Team
942 Clopper Road
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878