REVOLUTIONARY PERFORMANCE FOR DAIRY
The AB DairySep™ UF Dairy series membranes and elements achieve superior protein rejection and permeability when compared to standard industry membranes.
The DairySep™ performance is a result of a combination of advanced chemistry formulations and novel membrane fabrication techniques.
Our UF PE membranes feature:
- Extremely high water flux
- Narrow MWCO
For existing UF systems AB DairySep™ UF benefits are:
- Reduced number of elements and vessels, reducing cleaning chemicals and membrane replacement
- Substantially lower energy profile
- Accurate fractionation creates a higher quality retentate
- Reduced need for retentate post treatment
For the design of new UF systems, DairySep™ elements offer:
- A design with fewer elements and vessels
- Lower capital cost of the skid
- Higher system capacity for the same skid floor space
- Reduced driving pressure and energy requirements
Common applications of the DairySep™ UF include:
- Plant protein
- Milk protein
- Whey protein
The DairySep™ element is USDA certified to comply with 3-A Sanitary Standard 45-03, and it is produced in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility built in 2019.
The AB DairySep UF membrane is available is a variety of standard spiral configurations. Contact us or your local membrane distributor for a quotation and more information.
Our corporate headquarters is located at:
50 West Watkins Mill Road, Suite S101, Gaithersburg, MD, 20878, USA
+1 (240) 292-1129
Send us a message: