REVOLUTIONARY PERFORMANCE FOR DAIRY
The AB DairySep™ UF Dairy series membranes and elements achieve superior protein rejection and permeability when compared to standard industry membranes.
AB DairySep™ performance is a result of a combination of advanced chemistry formulations and novel membrane fabrication techniques.
AB UF PE and PES membranes features include:
- Extremely high water flux
- Narrow MWCO
- High protein rejection
- High passage of non-protein solids
The resulting benefits are:
- Reduced number of elements and vessels
- Substantially lower energy profile
- Accurate protein fractionation yields higher quality retentate
- Reduced need for retentate post treatment
Higher passage of non-protein solids leads to purer protein concentrate:
Field testing demonstrate continuous superior performance versus conventional 5 kDa membranes:
Comparable Protein Rejection even with increasing retentate concentration:
FOR EXISTING UF SYSTEMS
The AB DairySep Series UF is available in a broad range standard spiral element configurations. This enables ease of specifying, storage, use and cleaning in an existing UF system.
The higher permeability nature of the DairySep membranes allows:
Use the Same Number of Elements
- Increase skid throughput
- Reduce driving pressure, saving energy costs
- Shorter run times
Use Fewer Elements
- Lower cleaning chemical expense
- Fewer elements to replace
The AB Dairy Series elements offer dramatic benefits for new UF systems:
- Design with fewer elements and vessels
- Lower capital cost of the skid
- Higher system capacity for the same skid floor space
- Reduced driving pressure and energy requirements
- Ease of Use
The AB Dairy Series is available in a broad range of standard spiral element configurations. This enables ease of specifying, storage, use and cleaning.
The AB DairySep UF membrane is available is a variety of standard spiral configurations. Contact us for a quotation or to experience the AB Trial Program.